Jessica Hill! Quite fitting, since it's Tuesday, and I don't yet have a top ten post, AND the award means I should share ten things about myself.
Here I go...
10. I have an artificial light box shining on my face right now. I don't think I could survive the Northwest winters without it.
9. I talk to my cats as if they're people.
8. My favorite TV shows at the moment are True Blood, Dexter, and The Walking Dead. Yeah, clearly I'm a fan of the horror genre!
7. I spook easily.
6. I own a sewing machine. I can hem shirts and pants and sew buttons, but that's about it.
5. I'm much rather shop online than shop in stores.
4. I like baking brownies.
3. I can think up a Princess Bride quote for almost any occasion. Let me explain... no, there is too much. Let me sum up...
2. I hate making small talk. It hurts my brain to think of "small" things to say.
1. I'm addicted to sticking GelaSkins on my electronic devices. I tell myself it's to protect them, but really, I just think they look funky.
And now, I'll pass this award onto Milo James Fowler, Joann Swanson, and Jennie Bailey!
Happy Tuesday, everyone!